- Aspire Public Schools has no admission requirements
- Aspire Public Schools does not charge tuition
- Aspire Public Schools is non-sectarian
- Aspire Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies or education programs
If the number of interested students exceeds our capacity, Aspire holds an open public lottery to determine enrollment.
If the number of students who wish to attend the school exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance will be determined by a public random drawing. Priority in the lottery may be given to families within the chartering district, and/or to founding families. If the parent or legal guardian are unable to attend, they will be notified by mail regarding the status of the student’s application.
To apply for enrollment for a student, the parent or legal guardian must:
- Complete an online application on SchoolMint®
- Open Enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year is from January 19th to March 14th 2016
- Lottery Date for those who submitted an application during open enrollment is on Friday March 18, 2016 at 9:30am.
- Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order received
- You will be sent a receipt stating your application has been submitted via text message or email.
- Once accepted, return the completed registration materials before the deadline. If no confirmation is made, the student’s application will be cancelled
***Please note, APA accepts online applications year round, the waiting list is determined by the lottery results and any applications received after is placed at the end of the list